We are looking for an AngularJS Developer who to work under the supervision of the HR. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the website, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functionality.
You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the superior of the methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the back end developers
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building real time website
Skills and Qualifications
- knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Freshers with extensive basic knowledge is preferable
- Should be creative and should understand the logic as well as the file system
- Validating the actions performed and should provide responsive feedback
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of Angular Js
- Should test the site and run configurations that are build for site, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Should be conscious and attentive while doing the alters and tasks.
He/She with 1-2 years experience is preferred, freshers are also welcomed who have basic skills mentioned above.
Salary is negotiable and not a constraint for right/deserved candidate.